 Off-Topic / Fun / 3629
Re: new millenium bugs me
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 15:28:22 GMT

Christopher Lannan wrote:

Nope- I got a double whammy- I was born on Jan 6th, then my brother came
along  two years later on the 19th. So sometimes presents that were for both
christmas and the birthday, sometimes b-day presents that were for both of us,
and - slightly less lame- we'd both get the exact same thing but in different
colors. Sometimes school was still out so I didn't get to have the in-class
cupcake-passing around party. Boo hoo everyone feel sorry for me :-{

I feel your pain every December 28th;-)

-John

Chris