 General / 10880
Re: Fantastic site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 1999 15:28:55 GMT

In lugnet.general, Paul Davidson writes:
It's not my site :) but I don't know if everyone has seen this site or not:

http://homepages.svc.fcj.hvu.nl/brok/legomind/models/index.htm

I couldn't believe some of the good work that's been done on these models
(mostly trains).  Wow.

--

     Wow that has to be the greatest train set up I have ever seen!!
So muck detail, so many different trains!!!! Who is the person who created