 Gaming / 1691
Re: LEGO Rulers 4 Pirate Game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 05:53:50 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
Everything else in the game is made out of LEGO. It's not really a matter of
"appeal". one "inch" is *by definition* 4 studs. So you can't use a regular
ruler even if you wanted to, the inches on it are the wrong size. But why would
you want to?

I've read Evil Steve's Pirate Game rules, and it says nothing about 1 inch = 4
studs. I've never measured it, so I don't know how long 4 studs actually are.

~Clangador