 Pirates / 3780
Re: LEGO Rulers 4 Pirate Game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 17:05:18 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, David Laswell wrote:
In lugnet.gaming, Chris Yoder wrote:
I've read Evil Steve's Pirate Game rules, and it says nothing about 1 inch =
4 studs. I've never measured it, so I don't know how long 4 studs actually
are.

4 studs = 1-1/4"
1 stud = 5/16"
3 studs = 15/16"

If you want to go for a more accurate scale, use 2x3's instead of 2x4's.  Just
make sure everyone at the table is using the same scale, so it'll be fair (my
unit may only get to move one unit per turn, but I've decided to use yards
instead of inches!).

LOL. Yards -- that's good. I'll have to try that at a game.

Do most people use LEGO rulers or real rulers for the game?

~Clangador