 Gaming / 1710
Re: How many studs in an inch? How many posts in a thread?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 13:11:46 GMT

In lugnet.gaming, Frank Filz wrote:

"Larry Pieniazek" <larry.(mylastname)@ascentialsoftwareDOTcom> wrote in
message news:HwJMw8.MM6@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.gaming, Frank Filz wrote:

At BrickFest 2003, the skeletons even managed to capture two ships from the
PCs and were on their way to wreaking havoc.

GenCon 2003 had werewolves as well...

There have also been various instances of the mummies from hell...

   I hereby petition that those damn mummies be henceforth
   removed from the game forever and ever.  Grumble.

At BrickFest PDX, they actually had a ship...

   Uh.  I can't even begin to process how very totally awful that
   would be to deal with.

   best

   LFB