 Pirates / 3793
Re: How many studs in an inch? How many posts in a thread?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 00:20:51 GMT

"Purple Dave" <purpledave@maskofdestiny.com> wrote in message
First of all, anyone who feels that there's a legitimate problem has • sufficient
reason to challenge his decisions (no disrespect to Frank intended).  If • he
doesn't get any feedback about problems, how the heck is he supposed to • know
what needs fixing?  Second, between the two of us, I'm pretty certain that • I'm
the only one who has received playtesting credit for a professionally • published
RPG, so I've got plenty of standing.

On the other hand, I'm acknowledged on Steve's web site... And Steve has
asked me to read over his updated rules before... :-)

I get lots of feedback on the game. This is the first time anyone has
questioned the 4 stud "inch" though...

Frank