 Gaming / 1702
Re: How many studs in an inch? How many posts in a thread?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 22:20:53 GMT

"Purple Dave" <purpledave@maskofdestiny.com> wrote in message
So when are you going to include rules for undead pirates?  I can just see • a
ship crewed entirely by skeletons and minifigs with green heads, and • whenever a
swimmer has the misfortune of climbing aboard, they get undeadified. • Skeletons
knocked overboard could sink like stones, while zombies could swim extra • slow
and maybe be toxic/distasteful to critters.  I would have figured on • seeing that
done shortly after the PotC movie came out.  Skeletons could be generic
crewmembers, but for special crew, all you'd have to do is swap the head • and
hands for skeleton/white for a skeletal crew member or • Frankenstein/sand-green
for a zombie crew member (that way they could keep distinguishing articles • of
clothing).

I don't share all my secrets, but skeletons have been involved in the game
since the first game I ran. See this picture for example:

(Sadly the web cam pictures from the game seem to be missing).

At BrickFest 2003, the skeletons even managed to capture two ships from the
PCs and were on their way to wreaking havoc.

Frank