 Events / BrickWorld / 42
Re: Brickworld Info (was BrickFest 2007)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2007 14:25:20 GMT

I for one am looking forward to Brick World. I am opening the toy museum featurning LEGO in 2007. I am going to use that venue as a opening blow out. I was hoping for Brick Fest, but I cannot see anyone coming from the west coast to see my little (36,000sq) Independent LEGO collection. SO when I heard the news, I was a bit sunk (loved Brickfest 2006).

Hope to see alot of the same people at Brick World 2007. I may bring Droidy back, I may bring one of my other robots. If nothing else, I will bring a HUGE layout to show off the museum.

Be good, and see you all there.

Dan Brown founder Bellaire Historic Society and Toy Museum

www.toymuseum.us

Dan