 Events / BrickFest / 3845
Re: BrickFest 2007
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2007 16:59:25 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Steve Hassenplug wrote:

<snippages>

As was stated very early on, BrickWorld was not intended to replace BrickFest... http://news.lugnet.com/events/brickworld/?n=10

It was only intended to bring an adult LEGO event closer to people in the midwest.

grow into a big summer event, but it was NEVER intended as a replacement.

One confusing aspect might be the event’s name. Why “BrickWorld”? Why not something more regional, like the organizers of NWBrickCon chose? Not only doesn’t it sound like it wants to be regional, it sounds like it wants to be international!

JOHN