 Events / BrickWorld / 27
Re: Brickworld Info (was BrickFest 2007)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2007 02:46:15 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickworld, Aaron M. Sneary wrote:
   whole message

Aaron,

You took your sentence quote from our post out of context. There was more to the sentence. And, while it may not have been clear to you, giving the children of Chicago a great show to watch was only 1/2 the goal. The other half was to give AFOLs a great event to attend. This means that there will be plenty of presentations/workshops/etc. We are working on the details of these and will announce them at a later date. Please remember that we are still 5 months away from the event and it just isn’t all ready to publicize at this time.

I absolutely agree with you. The event needs to provide something for the AFOLs or why should we expect you to support it.

We appreciate your concern that we do what is right. We are doing our best to bring together an event that all involved will be proud of.

Best Regards, Bryan & Adam