 Events / BrickFest / 3846
Re: BrickFest 2007
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2007 17:27:48 GMT

At 11:59 AM 1/11/07, John wrote:
One confusing aspect might be the event's name.  Why "Brick[World]"?  Why not
something more regional, like the organizers of NWBrickCon chose?  Not only
doesn't it sound like it wants to be regional, it sounds like it wants to be
{international}!

It would have been silly to choose NWBrickCon.  That name's already
been used.  :)   Seriously...

I'm not sure exactly where the name came from, but it's just a
name.  I'd have to think it's because there may be a "World of Bricks".

Steve