 Events / BrickWorld / 29
Re: BrickWorld costs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2007 09:40:52 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickworld, David Gregory wrote: -Snip-

   I know that I personally am going to try and capture every spare minute I can to enjoy the people of the community coming together and playing. I hope everyone coming to BrickWorld has plenty of opportunity to do the same.

You have got to make another type of name badge again! That was so awesome! :)

   David “Fuzzy” Gregory