 Events / BrickWorld / 39
Re: BrickFest 2007
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2007 23:59:28 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickworld, Bryan Bonahoom wrote:

   I hadn’t even heard officially that 2BeCon had completely crashed...that’s a shame...

Agreed - I’ll miss a really weird, wonderful mix of LEGO and SF/Fantasy. Off the cuff, can anyone else thing of other such “crossover” events for LEGO and SF/Fantasy conventions?

   I would love to have a corset there as long as SeerSee (sp?) is wearing it :)

Cersei. And I’m sure she picked that handle for a reason. But yes, she (and others there that weekend) did look very appealing.

   ...stealing a technique from Brian Davis with my signature...

Hey, no problem at all - I stole it from Janey :-).

   I was at the slave auction, got her tipped with my alcohol, wanted to buy her, but her boyfriend kept bidding more...

I never participated in the slave auction. But I did get some great fantasy artwork at the first HoB art auction. And ironicly, I would have gotten it a lot cheaper if Adrian hadn’t kept trying to outbid me on the redhead (yes, if you’re reading this Adrian, it still hangs proudly on my wall... and my wife strongly approves :-).

-- Brian Davis