 Dear LEGO / 907 (-20)
  Re: Cataolgs, Justus and Lego

(...) The pre-1997 (or more specifically not in current retail assortment) restriction on my website is not rediculous and definately _NOT_ imposed on me. I have said this a thousand times privately and publicly. When I started the site, outside of (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Cataolgs, Justus and Lego

I have read and understand the policies regarding the scanning of catlaogs. I disagree with any policy purporting to restrict the scanning of any catalog, instruction, advertisement, photograph or any material that concerns any currently or (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs

Brad Justus wrote: Then to further clarify, it seems to me then that TLC would have no objection to Kevin updating Brickshelf to include *all* directions for current sets. -John (...) <snip> (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs

(...) At least with Java, when done right, can be multi-OS and multi-browser compatible. Shockwave is the worst "standard" we have. (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs

(...) Brad, This brings up a very important point, is there a valid approved email address where we can report problems with the www.LEGO.com web site ? Many sites call this a feedback address. I'm thinking of a place where I could send a message (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Fair Play (was Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs)

(...) Yes, it is, in two ways. First, it's "click-to-able" from the legal notice link found at the bottom of most www.lego.com pages. Furthermore, it's available via the normal navigational means of typing (URL) in to your web browser. (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Fair Play (was Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs)

(...) Brad, Is the Fair Play document still available via normal navigational means? I hope so, as this sentence would lead me to believe we should no longer reference it if it is not. -- jthompson@esker.com "Float on a river, forever and ever, (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs

(...) Don't assume that they are going to get worse. Maybe they are listening to all of us complaining about how unwieldy their site is, and they just plan to put sensitive pictures behind a firewall, or something. If they are smart, they will (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs

(...) Good. That is what I wanted to hear. (...) Oh, great. That means .asp, or javascript, or Shockwave, or worse, Java. You're going to exclude alternative OSes even more than you already do. Ohwell, it's not like it's a big difference anyway, (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs

(...) [mega-snip] And if material was once available (through normal (...) Hi Brad and welcome back. One major question: Your statement above: "material was once available (through normal navigational means), but no longer is, than it, too, is out (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) Me too. I live 49 miles from Billund and still have to buy sets from all over the World. Using my creditcard would save me a lot of money. Christian Adventurers website: (URL) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs

In lugnet.general, Brad Justus writes: [snip] (...) [snip] Brad I think you might need a MeatWorld analogy to help you here. Think of the Web as a giant printing press spewing out paper day and night... Yep thats the facts, If I *spider* your whole (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: "If it were my toy company..."

Todd Lehman skrev i meddelandet <3853a96b.135213995@...et.com>... (...) this!! (...) saying, (...) flush (...) question. (...) much (...) in (...) _ (...) models. (...) This is good -but perhaps not from a website (also from catalogs, by phone (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  (canceled)

Brad Justus wrote in message ... (...) here, (...) [Mucho delitia] (...) you (...) This whole debate and discussion of copyright issues reminds me of a funny anecdote that the folks at Lego might be interested in. A few years ago several of my (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs

(...) The second alterenative seems pretty reasonable although the "Lego HTML maintenance crew" should have noticed this problem by now. Also, the rock raiders page is not working, I get a pop-up box with a runtime error followed by a blank page (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs

(...) Under the the revised comments, doing so would probably be fine -- it doesn't violate the intended spirit of the site, of course. But, the first resort should be to politely contact the lego web designers, of course. (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs

(...) There is a supercar web page at (URL) with a password box. By typing in either "LT8448" or "lt8448", it should take you to the following pages. The problem is that even if you type in the correct password, you are not able to continue due to (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs

(...) Hey Brad, I am another party guilty in TLCs eyes of posting a message to the effect that I would provide my own scans of 2000 products to any who asked. I decided to pursue this until an answer came from yourself or Todd, and now that it has I (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs

(...) Thank you, Brad. This is exactly what I wanted to hear. I will do so. (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact