 Dear LEGO / 903
Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 1999 20:28:39 GMT

"D. Jezek" wrote:

In lugnet.dear-lego, Matthew Miller writes:
  <snip>
But, the first resort should be to politely contact the lego web designers,
of course.

The second alterenative seems pretty reasonable although the "Lego HTML
maintenance crew" should have noticed this problem by now.  Also, the rock
raiders page is not working, I get a pop-up box with a runtime error followed
by a blank page after clicking no, I don't want to debug their code.

Brad,

This brings up a very important point, is there a valid approved email
address where we can report problems with the  www.LEGO.com web site ?
Many sites call this a feedback address. I'm thinking of a place where I
could send a message "Oh by the way, this link is broken... " type of
report. Not so much to rant about the design choices taken. We can do
that here (and we do).

Ray Sanders