 Dear LEGO / 935
Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 21:15:34 GMT

On Sat, 18 Dec 1999 20:28:39 GMT, Ray Sanders <rsanders@gate.net>
wrote:

This brings up a very important point, is there a valid approved email
address where we can report problems with the  www.LEGO.com web site ?
Many sites call this a feedback address. I'm thinking of a place where I
could send a message "Oh by the way, this link is broken... " type of
report. Not so much to rant about the design choices taken. We can do
that here (and we do).

Doesn't webmaster@www.lego.com get read by the right people?

Jasper