 Dear LEGO / 902
Re: Fair Play (was Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 1999 19:43:09 GMT

Nephilim <jthompson@esker.com> wrote:
Is the Fair Play document still available via normal navigational
means?  I hope so, as this sentence would lead me to believe we should
no longer reference it if it is not.

Yes, it is, in two ways. First, it's "click-to-able" from the legal notice
link found at the bottom of most www.lego.com pages. Furthermore, it's
available via the normal navigational means of typing

http://www.lego.com/info/fair.asp

directly in to your web browser.