 Dear LEGO / 901
900  |  902
Subject:
Fair Play (was Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 1999 18:02:47 GMT

And if material was once available (through normal
navigational means), but no longer is, than it, too, is out of
bounds.

Brad,

Is the Fair Play document still available via normal navigational
means?  I hope so, as this sentence would lead me to believe we should
no longer reference it if it is not.

--

jthompson@esker.com   "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily"