 Dear LEGO / 900
Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 1999 15:28:31 GMT

On Sat, 18 Dec 1999, Jasper Janssen wrote:
On Sat, 18 Dec 1999 02:30:14 GMT, "Brad Justus" <legodirect@lego.com>
wrote:

The point is likely moot, anyway, as we will be restructuring our site in
future to avoid such unintended viewing.

Oh, great. That means .asp, or javascript, or Shockwave, or worse,
Java.

Don't assume that they are going to get worse.  Maybe they are listening
to all of us complaining about how unwieldy their site is, and they just
plan to put sensitive pictures behind a firewall, or something.  If they
are smart, they will lighten up on the kewl krap and make a site worth
visiting.

-Laura Gjovaag
***  It wouldn't even have to be an *evil* sponge!  ***
                                  -Zan, Cartoon Network