 Dear LEGO / 899
Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 1999 14:57:03 GMT

On Sat, 18 Dec 1999 02:30:14 GMT, "Brad Justus" <legodirect@lego.com>
wrote:

The argument I'll make here now -- and really should have made previously --
is one arising from fairness and common sense, not legality. (In other words,
I'm going to color outside the lines a bit and write this without our lawyers
looking over my shoulder.)

Good. That is what I wanted to hear.

The point is likely moot, anyway, as we will be restructuring our site in
future to avoid such unintended viewing.

Oh, great. That means .asp, or javascript, or Shockwave, or worse,
Java.

You're going to exclude alternative OSes even more than you already
do.

Ohwell, it's not like it's a big difference anyway, seeing how deep
www.lego.com is into that pit already.

Jasper