 Dear LEGO / 888
Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 1999 02:42:57 GMT

Brad Justus <legodirect@lego.com> wrote:
unlawful, such as hacking into the server). On LEGO.com, we ask only that you
behave with courtesy and respect the experience as designed. Thank you.

Thank you, Brad. This is exactly what I wanted to hear. I will do so.