 Dear LEGO / 1469
Re: Lose the Plastic Thingies (tm)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 03:00:04 GMT

On Wed, 2 Feb 2000 04:19:43 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net>
wrote:

The rest of the plastic thingies are not useful and it's not just me
that feels that way, the whole market does. Just go count air zeppelins
on the shelves if you don't believe me.

Your pal... Lar

Or more bluntly, this stupid crap doesn't move.  We know it.  Store
owners know it.  Time for you to catch on as well.

Just THINK about it, LEGO.  You're shopping for just the right present
for some kid, maybe even your kid.  Are you going to choose a nice
BOX-shaped set that you can slap some wrapping paper on and sit it
nicely under a tree or in a pile of presents, or are you going to
choose the goofy-looking hard-to-wrap thing with a gigantic
stupid-looking pice of worthless plastic inside?  If you don't get the
right answer (the former), think on it some more until you see things
my (our) way.  We're almost always right, being customers and all.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?