 Dear LEGO / 1474
Re: Lose the Plastic Thingies (tm)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 09:47:48 GMT

TUBS, however, are pretty useful.

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

What he said... Just don't package it in cardboard surrounds to make it
easier to wrap, that misses the point.

Again, to reiterate, that is, to repeat myself, or if you like, say it
again for clarity... Plastic Thingies that are modular and that help me
organize my collection are highly prized. everything else, and I mean
EVERYTHING else, is dross. Bring back the 6 compartment and 9
compartment trays with handles. Those I would pay extra for.

Buckets, on the other hand, while novel, don't help me organize nearly
as much.

--
Larry Pieniazek - larryp@novera.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!