 Off-Topic / Fun / 4318
Re: Lose the Plastic Thingies (tm)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 23:03:39 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes
Hm, I got into GI Joe just as they introduced the Swivel-Arm Battle Grip™.  I
loved the things--after a couple of years where fingers broke off, they
changed plastic formulation for the forearms and solved that problem.

I kind of spaced on the busted finger thing. I remember
Zap ("bazooka expert" or something), my first GI Joe,
hade some serious finger problems. Not only was the hand's
plastic formulation too weak but the grip on the bazooka was
also way to big to fit into that brittle little hand. I
returned two busted Zaps at Payless before I finally carved
the grip down to fit the hand.

Eli Fleming