 Dear LEGO / 1480
Re: Lose the Plastic Thingies (tm)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 17:58:39 GMT

If you cut out the center divider, and just snap the handle clips back in,
buckets are very useful EXCEPT that the lid doesn't snap in tight.  If they tip
over, you have a mess.  It would be nice if the lids snapped in securely.

But those orange Halloween buckets sure do look neat ;-)  I have too many,
though - at least 10-20 too many.  Can't bring myself to throw them out, though.

Mike Poindexter wrote:

I have a bunch of empty tubs (100 or so) that I would be glad to swap for
some better form of storage, like the 6 or 9 compartment trays with handles.
I do agree that the tubs are good, but I hate the buckets for storage.  That
handle makes it really hard to use.

Playscapes suck.  Give me more of the freestyle sets with the red or blue
trays.  I would personally buy a heck of a lot of them.

Mike Poindexter

Tom Stangl, VFAQman <talonts@vfaq.com> wrote in message
TUBS, however, are pretty useful.

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

What he said... Just don't package it in cardboard surrounds to make it
easier to wrap, that misses the point.

Again, to reiterate, that is, to repeat myself, or if you like, say it
again for clarity... Plastic Thingies that are modular and that help me
organize my collection are highly prized. everything else, and I mean
EVERYTHING else, is dross. Bring back the 6 compartment and 9
compartment trays with handles. Those I would pay extra for.

Buckets, on the other hand, while novel, don't help me organize nearly
as much.

--
Larry Pieniazek - larryp@novera.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!