 Dear LEGO / 1461
Re: Lose the Plastic Thingies (tm)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 16:41:22 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message
news:3897B05F.EB0C5777@voyager.net...
The rest of the plastic thingies are not useful and it's not just me
that feels that way, the whole market does. Just go count air zeppelins
on the shelves if you don't believe me.

Besides the fact that most of these packages are a retailers product
placement nightmare.  Too much shelf space, not enough product.

-Rob.