 Dear LEGO / 1539
Re: Lose the Plastic Thingies (tm)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 00:45:23 GMT

Lap Table Exemption from Plastic Thingie ban herewith issued.

R2 wrote:

The lap table is a present that I buy for every child and the parents love
it. My son uses it in the car when we go for long trips and it is convenient
for trips to the park.

Rose

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar