 Database / Scans / 157
Re: Sticking it to Todd (was Re: Clones Database)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.db.scans
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 11:35:49 GMT

richard marchetti wrote:

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
Even if Todd was being unreasonable (which he's not), that's fine, its his site!

I have a real problem with Lugnet being considered Todd and Suzanne's
exclusive sandbox -- in reality, it is and it isn't depending on what part
we are examining.  People contribute time, money, content, scans, etc. It
strikes me as a community effort in MANY ways. It's a little too heavy in
attitude to just assert that we cannot support clones brands in some way in
the database and to provide no reasons for this posture.

No reasons?..:-) What do you think that this "L" of Lugnet stands
for?..:-)

Selçuk