 Database / Scans / 146
Re: Clones Database (was Re: MB sightings)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.db.scans
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 16:46:26 GMT

Yes, I agree with Dan. I think a link to an off-site database or clone portal would be very useful information. Even the rtl LEGO FAQ page had a section of clones information.
http://www.multicon.de/fun/legofaq.html#a16

But no, I find no reason that the database or any other information besides the clone-brands group should be hosted by Lugnet.

Another issue is: how many people have posted to the clone-brands group, cross-postings in the "Are you paying attention..." thread not counted? Let me guess. 15? 20?

/Tore