 Castle / Castle Organizations / 68
Re: gregor tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 07:27:14 GMT

  thanks, you guys ~

   why are the three of us seperated into the far corners of the country?
heaven help if we ever congregate on one spot! <heh he heh!>

In lugnet.castle.org, John Robert Blaze Kanehl writes:
In lugnet.castle.org, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.castle.org, Craig Hamilton writes:

   a motley trio...

We do need some more
close-ups of Gregor Tower though...

   they are being added...  ;-)

But I must warn you, Craigo-Boy.  I am Blacktron I complete a few times over
now and have begun building...and animating...and writing...and *stuff*...

  bring it on!

Man I wish I could say that....talk about going to college (and being poor)
at the wrong time!

I can't wait to see what happens...

I am Ninja complete a few times over...lol
(almost 1000 Samurai/Ninja/Ronin...time to have some fun =8^)

...might need more black bricks though!

I keep running out too...I can't believe it

My biggest problem is amassing black plates...

  yeah, yeah, black plate blues... (don't worry i won't start singing.;-)

And watch out for Mr. Blaze also, I understand he just read Miller's Ronin

a few times...
WARNING! reading Ronin before bed (and after a couple stouts) gives you some
surreal dreams..

and
I think his head is going to explode with creativity as if peirced by the
fingertips of the demon Agat...

=oP

That would be a correct assessment of the situation...

It is the machinations of the demon

              Blockiavelli

that now invade my thoughts...

My head is swimming w/ the possibilities...my muse has returned!  I really
need to experiment w/ Camera angles and so forth now...

  miller's _ronin_ rules.

Bravo, Craigo!

Thank you for sharing this ~craigo!

-- Richard