 Castle / Castle Organizations / 71
Re: gregor tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 22:22:44 GMT

<tryin to catch up, this was begging a reply>

In lugnet.castle.org, John Robert Blaze Kanehl writes:
In lugnet.castle.org, Craig Hamilton writes:

thanks, you guys ~

  why are the three of us seperated into the far corners of the country?

I imagine that the mystical forces of the universe have a spiritual
restraining order, preventing this from happening...

Hey, yo, whoa, don't forget to include me!! <grin>

Just because I'm off on a vacation doesn't mean you can leave me out on this
kinda stuff! Hrmph. :-)

heaven help if we ever congregate on one spot! <heh he heh!>

I think it's probably a Felony offense or something = )

All 3 of us meeting could :
A. hail a new Golden Age for Castleworld

Ahhhhh... sounds good :-)

B. dark humored, not for the young, squeamish, or faint of heart CW ballads

Sounds even better <grin>.

C. be one of the 7 signs to the end of the world

Not one, Johnny, but all seven combined. 'Specially if you invite me over too.

D. result in the formation of a new media mega corp that topples
Microsoft, Marvel Comics, and many 3rd world regimes

Agreed...

E. All of the above

I choose (E).

In lugnet.castle.org, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.castle.org, Craig Hamilton writes:

      oh, this is gonna be fun!

Very much so! :-)

yeah, yeah, black plate blues... (don't worry i won't start singing.;-)

     Singing = OK
     Rapping = LOLOLOL...on no not again!

Uh-oh... I sense trouble... <sniff, sniff>

No, Craig,.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

<snip>

  thanks for the praise, buds!

later ~ craig~

Credit where credit is due!

And Craigo here is the very one to deserve it... No doubt about it.

-Shiri