 Castle / Castle Organizations / 48
Re: gregor tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 15:41:51 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org, Craig Hamilton writes:
ya! design master brand ~ works flawlessly on lego.  i have black rope
bridges now! from a pair that were bent and had those white-ish distress
marks on them?  a fresh coat of paint certainly helped these tired old
parts.

Ah, so that's what happened to them.  I had begun to wonder...but when will we
see them implemented in a design, eh?

Nice job on Gregor Tower, Senor Craigo!  A great, great addition to the castle
collection you are amassing.  The only thing I wonder about is the choice to a
use a CRAPP at the base.  I guess I am just surprised that you chose it over
something perhaps a little sturdier.  Not that it matters at all...

I am taking inspiration from the many recent and EXCELLENT pieces you have
built.  One of the main things I am considering giving up on thanks to you is
Digital photography -- at least for now -- and just go with the traditional
camera for which I am already pretty well outfitted.  Most of your stuff was
photographed in this manner and looks great on the web.  We do need some more
close-ups of Gregor Tower though...

But I must warn you, Craigo-Boy.  I am Blacktron I complete a few times over
now and have begun building...and animating...and writing...and *stuff*...

...might need more black bricks though!

And watch out for Mr. Blaze also, I understand he just read Miller's Ronin and
I think his head is going to explode with creativity as if peirced by the
fingertips of the demon Agat...

=oP

Bravo, Craigo!

-- Richard