 Castle / Castle Organizations / 46
Re: gregor tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 09:06:07 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org, Wilson Raska writes:
In lugnet.castle.org, Craig Hamilton writes:

here are the first pictures, (courtesy of greg crisp) of my most recent
castle world creation.  i'll be working on the ballad pages, which are
action-packed, i assure you!  meanwhile enjoy this brief introduction to
gregor tower:

http://community.webtv.net/castleworld/gregortower

later ~ craig~

Man Craig, that's one sweet castle!  I saw it earlier on Brickshelf and was
wondering who's it was.  I assumed it was yours because of some of the hints
you've been dropping about it.

  i'm good at that.  ;-)

But the castle is really cool (the first thing
I thought about when I saw it was "that baseplate's gonna get warped from all
the pressure being put on it", but I see you've explained how it won't, in
another post.  Oh BTW, is Gregor "fighting" Franklin's spiders on the top of
the towers?  (Those are Franklin's spiders, aren't they)  As seen in this
image:

  oh ya and oh ya! i love playing with those spider chariots! franklin let
me pose them and i was just digging it! ONLY those spider chariots could
scale those inclined walls!

Who wins? :)

  the itsy bitsy spiders climbed up the garden tower
  down came the water and zapped all their power
  xondra cast a spell and dried up all the rain
  then the itsy bitsy spiders climbed up the tower again

  ~ sad, 'aint it?   :'-(  i'm working on pulling the ballad together. poor
mephisto just can't have tea in peace can he?

I can't wait 'til I can take my current castle apart so I can build something
huge.  You've actually inspired me to want to destroy my lego creations!
Curse you! :)

Wilson

  are you kidding? i'm needing to take gregor tower apart soon, cause that's
(almost) _all_ my light gray bricks!!!!
my next one is mephisto's new palace, and it's gonna be really big.  i'm
planning on using modular sections and floors for that one.  ...and no
cursing, wilson! this is a family newsgroup!

  later ~ craig~