 Castle / Castle Organizations / 43
Re: gregor tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 08:30:07 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org, Jeff Thompson writes:

here are the first pictures, (courtesy of greg crisp) of my most recent
castle world creation.  i'll be working on the ballad pages, which are
action-packed, i assure you!  meanwhile enjoy this brief introduction to
gregor tower:

Ohmigod!  That's so cool!  My jaw dropped open when I saw that.  I
am humbled.

  only momentarily, jeff, i'm sure!  you'll build something just as humbling
next!

Hey.  Did you spraypaint a majisto hat to make that fascinating
white wizard?

  ya! design master brand ~ works flawlessly on lego.  i have black rope
bridges now! from a pair that were bent and had those white-ish distress
marks on them?  a fresh coat of paint certainly helped these tired old
parts.  the black works especially well, and i was pleased as to how well
the white worked over a black original piece.  i've also done red.

jthompson@esker.com   "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily"

  later ~craig~