 Castle / Castle Organizations / 51
Re: gregor tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org
Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 02:31:01 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org, Pearson Castner writes:

BTW, The text on the page for the tower went black as soon as the first
picture appeared.

Trick of the trade: When that happens, you know someone screwed up and did
black text on a black background (CRAIG)

  eh?  it's supposed to be a light gray on black background, which is what i
see there.  i know some browsers see webtv pages "differently", but this
alarms me. wonder what i should do?

just right click and click 'select
all' the text will then be selected, so you can read it. You can also just
click and drag.

Craig, all ive got to say is wow. I love the effect of being built into a
mountain, and the gardens, are just the perfect touch.

  thanks!

Does it have any balance issues?

  only when i'm carrying it... ;-)

[1] It looks as if it is top heavy (Im waiting to read a post
saying the tower fell of the table and will now serve as ruins...)

  as it stands, there is a strong center of gravity around a telescoping
hollow center.  the top half is very light,and the lower very dense and
heavy, so no chance of it tipping over.

great
design from an arcitectural standpoint (Asuuming it has a standpoint... :)
[1] ) I like the white hates too, they add that whole fantasy looking
effect... then again, snow white would add that fanasty effec- err,
nevermind :)

Pearson

  thanks, again. you mean the white HAT, right?  (i save my "white hate" for
the stage and deceitful lego dealers.)  i enjoyed the "10th kingdom"
mini-series a while back, aamof!

  later ~ craig~