 Castle / Castle Organizations / 52
51  |  53
Subject:
tour of gregor tower begins
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org
Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 03:38:34 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

  hey gang!

   the first of a two part "tour de tour" page has been added:

http://community.webtv.net/castleworld/gregortower

   this is a direct lead~in to the "action~packed" ballad, and reveals more
of the secrets of the tower's mysterious construction.

   thank you all for the comments, praise and interest. it's most gratifying
to have such a great group to share with.

   later ~ craig~