 Castle / Castle Organizations / 59
Re: tour of gregor tower begins
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org
Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 15:35:46 GMT

Love the pics!

However, I am having problems with the rest of the page.  All I see is black
with your pics.  I am assuming there is text to the sides of the images?

In lugnet.castle.org, Craig Hamilton writes:

hey gang!

  the first of a two part "tour de tour" page has been added:

http://community.webtv.net/castleworld/gregortower

  this is a direct lead~in to the "action~packed" ballad, and reveals more
of the secrets of the tower's mysterious construction.

  thank you all for the comments, praise and interest. it's most gratifying
to have such a great group to share with.

  later ~ craig~