 Castle / Castle Organizations / 67
Re: tour of gregor tower begins
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 03:39:10 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org, Craig Hamilton writes:
  and yes!  does the name of the other ancient giant. MADDICHRI ring a
bell? BLUEBORNE is a reference to Richard (blueofnoon) Marchetti.  i'll get
around to the rest of youse guys, eventually.  whenever i get stuck for a
name, i think about lugnet.castle.  i'm lucky tat craig is synonymous with
mountains, so my realms are located in the realm of "craigo-lego", the
mountains of lego.

I may have to name one of my characters (I will eventually join Castle World
here) Zlif Knarf (I love having a name which reverses so well).

Frank