 Castle / Castle Organizations / 30
Re: gregor tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 02:09:28 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org, Craig Hamilton writes:
http://community.webtv.net/castleworld/gregortower

<eyebrows hit the ceiling>
<jaw hits the floor>

Oh... my... GOD!!!!!

When you said BIG, Craig, I had no idea how big... that tower is amazing!!!
I'm absolutely blown away. That is just *fabulous*.

So... who's at the tea party there with 'lil M? <devilish grin>

Oh, and a little bird told me you had a visitor at the dixielug meeting, from
up north...? Of the plastic female kind...? <another grin>

I'll be expecting 'em ballads, mister! (Craig, email me when you get it up...
I'm afraid I'll only get on lugnet on spurts and might miss it...)

-Shiri (folding laundry, packing, going crazy... what moer could I ask for ;-)