 Castle / Castle Organizations / 49
Re: gregor tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 16:26:24 GMT

richard marchetti wrote:

<snip>

I am taking inspiration from the many recent and EXCELLENT pieces you have
built.  One of the main things I am considering giving up on thanks to you is
Digital photography -- at least for now -- and just go with the traditional
camera for which I am already pretty well outfitted.  Most of your stuff was
photographed in this manner and looks great on the web.

One tip: One thing that is key to making analog photos look good on the
web
is to scan the negative, not the print.  If you don't have a film
scanner
(which I do not), the best thing to do is get your photo lab to make a
Picture CD.  These are produced from the original negative in high
resolution.

We do need some more close-ups of Gregor Tower though...

I have some.  I will upload within the next day or so.

- Greg

--

G. Crisp - gcrisp@mindspring.com

"Indian, indian, what did you die for?  Indian says 'Nothing at all.'"
-- Jim Morrison