 Castle / Castle Organizations / 42
Re: gregor tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 08:14:05 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle.org, Greg Howell writes:
I think what strikes me the most is your tower grows up and out like a tree
rather than up and in like every other tower ever built by man. Creativity
sometimes means going out of your way to shun convention.

And if Craig is *anything* (and he is!!!), that's creative and
nonconventional. ;-)

Wow, it's only my firstest ever post.

Nice to meet you - welcome here!

-Shiri
"so what if we have a flight tomorrow, mom!"

  wow! i'm so pleased my creation caused another castle fan to de-lurk!
welcome to lugnet, greg, and thanks for the compliment! i am so flattered by
these praises! yeah.. nonconventional... that's me:

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=8554

  yes, those are lego eye glasses and necklace...  i am such a freak!

  later ~ craig~