 Castle / Castle Organizations / 39
Re: gregor tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 05:24:20 GMT

here are the first pictures, (courtesy of greg crisp) of my most recent
castle world creation.  i'll be working on the ballad pages, which are
action-packed, i assure you!  meanwhile enjoy this brief introduction to
gregor tower:

Ohmigod!  That's so cool!  My jaw dropped open when I saw that.  I
am humbled.

//

Hey.  Did you spraypaint a majisto hat to make that fascinating
white wizard?

--

jthompson@esker.com   "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily"