 Castle / 6335 (+20)
  Re: Shop @ Home=no service for Castleheads?

I am all for more access to hard to find sets. I did post earlier that the chrome sets can be found at the Orlando Imagination center. I had posted that my neighbor found them for me. I had actually asked them to look in Fla groc. stores. My gripe (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Accesseries for Knight's Kingdom

(...) Yes, what ever happened to Brad? What about the bulk ordering expansion, it does say that other parts/accessories will be added in the future and that requests will be considered. Who are we supposed to make requests to? Aaron (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: CHROME SETS in Virginia?

(...) I checked some Winn-Dixie's in South Va, and I did not find them anywhere. Still looking.... Chuck (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Accesseries for Knight's Kingdom

I wonder what everyone wants the future of Castle to be? I ask the question then; what should the future of Castle Lego be if you had your own say? I for one wouldn't mind seeing more along the lines of fantasy genre. The dragons and wizards were a (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Accesseries for Knight's Kingdom

(...) I still dream that they'll pair up with the folks making the Lord of the Rings movie due next December... That would just be *AWESOME*... I've always dreamed that LEGO would do something with Tolkien's world. I also bet that it would draw the (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: New half-timbered house is done...

(...) (URL)Happy Bricking (...) Hallo Adrian, sicher interessiert auch die Castle-Fraktion Dein Fachwerkhaus. Ich finde es übrigens auch echt gelungen, die Idee mit dem zweiten Stockwerk aus Holz werde ich leider bei Dir kopieren müssen ;-) Absolut (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Accesseries for Knight's Kingdom

(...) I too think a Lego/Tolkien team up would be great. The Orcs, Trolls, and Hobbits would be lots of fun. But I think the closest we will get will be the Harry Potter theme. More than likely Tolkien will be considered too grown-up for Lego's (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: purist modification, from(Re: Blood Stone Castle completed!)

Hmm, just stumbled into this discussion, I'm wondering if you are aware of a similar LEGO pure solution? The 2x4 plate with hinge (<part 3315>) will work with the hinge brick (for a use, look at the draw bridge in 6086), so if you can live with a (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Castle Accesseries for Knight's Kingdom

(...) Well, if TLC wants to bring legos into the realm of collectors (ie. the chrome and ninja sets, along with the Minifigs Collections) then they appear to be targeting the older consumer also. As one of these, I can say that some sort of Fantasy (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Accesseries for Knight's Kingdom

(...) We've all heard the cautions from TLC that "LEGO" is a term of intellectual property and should be preserved intact, rather than becoming diluted through such terms as "LEGOs," "lego," or "legos." Strictly speaking, I respect that, but in (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Shop @ Home=no service for Castleheads?

(...) Yes, definitely. If you're up to it, you might want to formalize one. I'm sure you'll have a lot of people willing to sign it. Most people simply don't have the time, though, to actually write it. Someone needs to take the initiative and (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Accesseries for Knight's Kingdom

(...) I think the problem for TLC would be the licensing issue. IIRC, Christopher Tolkien owns the rights to the Tolkien estate and any Tolkien-themed products that are released have to be approved by the estate. They apparently have very rigid (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Accesseries for Knight's Kingdom

(...) I would love to see three specific things: 1. Defenders of the Kingdom Mini-fig pack--King Leo, Princess Storm, and both Knight figures (plenty of shields and weapons). 2. Invaders Mini-fig pack--Cedric the Bull and his two conspirator knights (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Shop @ Home=no service for Castleheads?

(...) It may take me a while, and it may go long into the castle subject, but I will TRY. Aaron! (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Accesseries for Knight's Kingdom

(...) I don't know that it's "too grown-up," but I don't think Tolkien is as present in the popular consciousness as Harry Potter. That's not to say Tolkien isn't the foundation of modern fantasy, but I think the average child today is vastly more (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Accesseries for Knight's Kingdom

(...) Sets (...) Oops! Forgot to add dreamlist prices! Sorry to post twice! Aaron :o) (...) $29.99 (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Accesseries for Knight's Kingdom

(...) I think this is true, but with the first LOTR movie being released in December 2001, public consciousness will skyrocket. (...) I think this is mainly because the figures SUCK. I was excited about them until I saw pictures. The Balrog looks (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Accesseries for Knight's Kingdom

(...) I hadn't considered that. Even so, with the Potter film forthcoming, I'm afraid dear Harry will still hold kids' primary interest. Of course, the old- school fans of Tolkien are another matter; however, while many AFOL's appear to be Tolkein (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Chrome Knights now at LEGO Shop At Home

OK -- it took a little longer than we thought, but we've secured a supply of the LEGO "Chrome Knights" sets. They are now available from LEGO Shop At Home (1.800.453.4652) for $4.99 each. Currently, only sets 4816, 4817, and 4818 are in stock; we're (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle) !!

  Re: Castle Accesseries for Knight's Kingdom

(...) Maybe, maybe not. The Potter series is good - I like it a lot - but kids' interests, especially the kind that come with a blow, have a tendency to disappear just as quickly... you never know. (...) We-ell, just think about how many die-hard SW (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact