 Castle / 14365
Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 04:29:35 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Daniel Ravenda writes:

Man I wish my story was a succes like yours. Sure it's good but it's not
yuors. I guess now that your gone Jason and Chris take over as story king.
Although chris whas up there already.

Make a Sequiel whith Garalts Son who was not Garalt J.R :( but hey if he
gets me more stories I like him :( :l :)

I don't know about you but I found collaborating with Will pretty easy. I
guess because I did chapters inbetween while waiting. Then again I have 2
groups to switch on and off with.

Maybe one day my stroy will be half of yours. :(

See you later man

Hey, dan, could I have a link to your story so I could
read it?

I'm sure it's more interesting that you say, and reading is
one of my strong suits, so I guess checking it wouldn't
hurt.

Thanks!

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthusiast