 Castle / 14361
Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 02:14:32 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
In lugnet.castle, Daniel Ravenda writes:
In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
And of course, PLMKWYT!

http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros

--Anthony

I was so right with the dracolich syceth and Daravon saving the day.

Well, if I recall, and correct me if I'm wrong, you said the dracolich would be
the black dragon raised as the undead
Yes and no. I said it would eather be raised or come thought the portal.
and Daravon would save the day by cutting

Also yes and nop I said he would save the day by killing Garalt or just
clearly saveing the day
off Garalt's head.  So you were only half right on those two.  Dead right on
Scythe though, I will admit.

Well yea you saw it coming.

Questions

why wasn't Daravon at the battle

I left that one up for the readers to decide.  He could have left knowing of
the coup and was out to flush out the villains.  He could have feared the
battle and went into hiding, and only happened upon Haleron and Garalt.  He
could have left knowing of the coup and didn't want the traitors to get to him.
He could have left knowing of the coup and was simply waiting to defeat
whoever won.  The truth behind it is something I won't tell.

I think he he ran like a chicken

When you publish lets just say I already own a copy. wink wink nudge nudge
hint hint.
How much and is it one big boook 2 books 4 books or what

Well, if I publish it, I doubt it'll be all THAT popular, so I'm sure there
will be a copy of it somewhere near where you live.  As for cost, I have no
earthly idea.  I am no publishist, nor have I looked into getting the books
published.  I'm sure it'll range between $6-$20 US.  As for how many books, I
doubt an unknown author could ever get away with selling a series as his debut
publishing, so it'll most likely be one big, thick book.

Oh, and by the way, and again I'm no publishist, but I doubt you'll be able to
do a book report on my story any time soon.  With all that must be involved in
producing a book: editing, reediting, formatting, cover art creation, printing,
binding, distributing, marketing... I don't know for sure, but even if I sent
off my novel now to a publisher, I probably wouldn't have anything to show for
it until this time next year.  That's IF the first publisher I sent it to
agreed to publish it for a fair price.  I don't know if I'd get my hopes up on
this one.

Thanks for the response!

--Anthony

Man I wish my story was a succes like yours. Sure it's good but it's not
yuors. I guess now that your gone Jason and Chris take over as story king.
Although chris whas up there already.

Make a Sequiel whith Garalts Son who was not Garalt J.R :( but hey if he
gets me more stories I like him :( :l :)

I don't know about you but I found collaborating with Will pretty easy. I
guess because I did chapters inbetween while waiting. Then again I have 2
groups to switch on and off with.

Maybe one day my stroy will be half of yours. :(

Till then I will try to get a better location better parts for MOCs. One
thing I dont need is army boosters I just bought over 100 minifigs on ebay :o

See you later man