 Castle / 14321
14320  |  14322
Subject:
The Epic Chronicles of Ikros
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 06:14:03 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

The return of the epic or just a really long short story?

Yes, it's finally here.  My friends, I am very proud to bring to you the final
installment to the Chronicles of Ikros.  I want to thank all of you who have
supported my work over these past two years, you've all been part of the
driving force behind this story.

It's also time for those of you who had predictions to find out who is right
and who isn't.  Pull out your wallets now folks, the betting window is closed.

And now, without further ado, I am very pleased to present to you:

The Chronicles of Ikros

Chapter 36: Strings of the Puppeteer
Chapter 37: Something to Lose
Chapter 38: Sins Revealed
Chapter 39: War's End
Chapter 40: The Final Siege
and the Epliogue

But more importanlty:

I present to you the Chronicles of Ikros, in it's entirety.  All fourty, fully
illustrated chapters are online and ready for public viewing.

I hope you all enjoy my work, it's been a fun trip.  I hope you all enjoy how
the story comes to a close.

And of course, PLMKWYT!

http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros

--Anthony