 Castle / 14395
Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 06:47:45 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Chris Koziatek writes:
You, my friend, have created an epic, a vision of what lego castle should
and could be, an amazing trip. I've spend the day reading the whole thing in
it's entirity and I must say that you have renewed a .space head's interest
in castle. This should be a lugnet-wide monument to what a man can do with
legos. I am awed.

Christian

WOW!  I don't think I've ever received such high praise from a non-castle
poster before.  Talk about giving me an ego trip...

It'd be a nifty thing if my website were a monument of that sort, but there are
so many more wonderful things that people have done that deserve that title
much more than mine.  I mean, I make up for my lack of building skill and
volume of bricks by writing stories.  Other people who don't have large
collections just keep churning out wonderful creations.  I'd name names, but my
memory just isn't that good.  In any case, I thank you for the wonderful
compliments.

And thanks for the response!

--Anthony