 Castle / 14344
Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 07:25:19 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Sean Devolites writes:
In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:

It's also time for those of you who had predictions to find out who is right
and who isn't.  Pull out your wallets now folks, the betting window is closed.
Good thing I didn't bet.  I was dead wrong!

Hey, I thought your prediction was cool, though.  Would have made an equally
good ending I think.

I present to you the Chronicles of Ikros, in it's entirety.  All fourty, fully
illustrated chapters are online and ready for public viewing.

I hope you all enjoy my work, it's been a fun trip.  I hope you all enjoy how
the story comes to a close.
--Anthony

Congradulations on a great story!  When you do publish it,
I'm 100% sure it'll get some recognition.  I hope you make
another like it eventually, but thats asking a lot considering
all the work you put in to this one.  Congradulations again!
Hasta La Vista, Sean { : )
P.S  I'll buy it as soon as I see it in the stores!

Thanks much!  I don't know how soon I'll get to fluffing my story, but I'm sure
it'll be soon.  I am glad someone has as much confidence in my story as you do,
I guess I just don't see how my story would catch the public's eye as it has
here.  After all, I had lego illustrations and this is a lego forum.  I haven't
given too much thought to another story, but it's an option I'll keep open.
Story's aren't too popular here on lugnet, so we'll just have to wait and see
how the future environment is.  In any case, thanks for being a fan!

And thanks for the response!

--Anthony