 Castle / 14353
Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 18:29:23 GMT

Dear Anthony Sava, I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later
"The Chronicles of Ikros" ended, so I'll have to drop a few tears on that.
I really hate reading but yet I had to read your story although when I
started it was already chap. 17 or something. I'm gonna miss it.
I know I wasn't very good on guessing the end, so I'll have to admit I would
have ended it a slight different but overall fantastic story.

Best Scene:
No doubt about it chap.30, Garalet nightmare, loved it, inspired by it, my
mind was so troubled about it so I had to dream it (or not, can't actually
say), knowing it was Garalet from the start, looking fascinated how it would
take place in your plot, which was a very good idea BTW. Also liked the LEGO
building in that part (I mean the coffins idea, 2 fingers up).

Favorite scenes:
OK I really loved the way the story "tricked" me like chap. 22 where Garalet
finding out that their mortal enemies are actually pursuit the same cause,
he does.

LEGO building:
No one can deny that the 4 dragons are really masterpieces. A lot of other
good use of pieces that's "not really" castle like SW pieces, again the
coffins idea, the flying boat…

Not so liked in the story:
I have to be onset about that, you had 3 great problems, I really thought
that the last chap. would be the end of those 3 problems yet somehow they
faded too much sooner.

That's it. I hope you will update us how publishing it goes, though I think
one of the things that made the story so great was the LEGO of course (no
one can deny that) and hence it would be missed when the real book would
come out.

Thanks for a very great story

Your true fan (Daniel don't get mad),
Yaron "Webrain" Dori

P.S. I don't like reading so tell me when Spilberg buys from you the rights
for a movie.
P.S.2 Waiting for "The Chronicles of Ikros strikes back"