 Castle / 14352
Re: Rate the factions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 15:31:42 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Hietbrink writes:
.  :)

I rather like the Fright Knights figs.  Yes, the bat-wing helmets are a
little goofy, but these guys:
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?MinifigID=cas023
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?MinifigID=cas026
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?MinifigID=cas029
are all good generic soldiers.  Even the bat-wing guys if you swap in
different helmets.

I used to hate the fright knight figs until recently.  My dislike was based
on the batlord and the witch figs.  But the ones you list are great and I
have found a use for the batlord helmets too.  They look really good if you
cut off the wings.  It took some time before I was ready to cut any lego
piece but they look good.  I got the idea off of someone's bricklink gallery
but I can't remember who.  Who cut wings first?  Anyone out there know?

Josh